Join us at the Grant R. Brimhall Library for 20 minutes of storytelling fun! This is a storytime for toddlers 12-36 months.
Registration is required for each storytime date. Space is limited. No walk-ins.
- Please follow the suggested ages listed for each program.
- We make every attempt to begin on time. As it can be distracting to participants, please arrive on time for programs. Doors may be closed and admittance to programs may not be possible after the program is underway (or has started).
- Changing tables are available and located in the public restrooms.
- Snacks should be eaten outside of the storytime room.
- Our number one rule is to have fun, so if your child is having a bad day (or a bad moment) please step outside the storytime area so that everyone can continue having fun. You may come back into the room when your child is ready.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis
- Registration does not guarantee admittance.
- If your group has 5 or more people, please contact us through Ask-A-Librarian
- Due to limited seating, participants may only attend one storytime class per day.
- Registrations opens 4 weeks in advance
Registration for this event closes 3 hours before the program begins.
All programs are subject to change or cancellation without prior notice.