Join us at the Grant R. Brimhall Library for 30 minutes of bilingual (English/Spanish) storytelling fun followed by a small craft! This bilingual pajama storytime is for ages 3-5 years. Walk-ins welcome!
- Please follow the suggested ages listed for each program.
- We make every attempt to begin on time. As it can be distracting to participants, please arrive on time for programs. Doors may be closed and admittance to programs may not be possible after the program is underway (or has started).
- Changing tables are available and located in the public restrooms.
- Snacks should be eaten outside of the storytime room.
- Our number one rule is to have fun, so if your child is having a bad day (or a bad moment) please step outside the storytime area so that everyone can continue having fun. You may come back into the room when your child is ready.
All programs are subject to change or cancellation without prior notice.